Soap Logo Ideas:
The olive green droplet, surrounded by a branch, suggests health and vitality, while the hot pink color gives the design a modern look and makes the name pop. This contemporary feel is mirrored by the stylish El Messiri typeface with its Arabic inspiration. A clean and modern logo.
The blue color scheme of this logo brings the concepts of relaxation, peace, balance, and stability together. The circular branch in the icon suggests natural products, while the rectangular soap bar instills trust. The angular shape of the Federo typeface creates a contrast with the round icon.
The rectangular soap bar symbolizes trust and strength, while the magenta pink color makes the logo pop. The large leaf in the icon suggests the use of natural ingredients, adding texture to the design, while the blocky letters of the Enriqueta typeface reinforce the theme of vibrancy.
Light blue in a logo resembles health, healing, tranquility, and softness. The bubbles in the icon give the logo a fun and joyful feel, while the rectangular soap denotes trust in the product. The rounded letters of the K2D typeface support the fun elements of the logo and ground the design.
The bright pink droplet in the icon resembles youthfulness and health, while the dark brown soap is symbolic of nature and eco-friendly ingredients. The icon is representative of both liquid and bar soaps. The PT Sans Caption typeface mirrors the contemporary look of the design.
Although black is not normally associated with soap, the use of solid black rectangular soap bars in the design makes your brand more noticeable and could work for a men's soap company. The branches add a natural element to the logo, while the old-style Miriam Libre typeface adds a sense of balance.
The three bars of soap are indicative of a wholesome experience. The wreaths and green tone of the icon represent nature, while the dark blue name suggests calmness and elegance — great attributes for a soap business. The Enriqueta typeface with its not-so-subtle features draws attention.
The brown tones give the logo a contemporary look, while the white vine is symbolic of organic and pure ingredients. The pink is effective in drawing attention to the design, while the Kodchasan typeface — inspired by a teenager's handwriting — makes it appealing to a younger clientele.
The blue tones in the design reflect calmness and trust. The drop and leaf icon conjures images of a rainforest, while the circle around it gives the logo a softer look and is symbolic of wholeness. The thin, crisp lines of the Federo typeface are refined and ground the design.
The deep purple and sandy beige color scheme denotes simplicity and elegance. The icon of the wrapped soap says that your product is ideal for gifts, supporting the idea of luxury. The delicate features of the DM Serif Text typeface contrast the box shape of the icon and add balance.
Where do I find the best soap logo ideas?
Where can I download free soap logos in vector format?
How do I make a soap logo?
- Understand why you need a logo and how it will define your brand.
- Research some brands with soap logos for inspiration and see what they have in common.
- Think about what makes your business unique, and decide which colors, fonts, and icons might best express your brand's style and character.
- Use a logo maker and play around with different designs to create a logo you like.
- Download your logo.
What is a great soap logo maker to use?
What should I keep in mind when designing my catchy soap logo?
- Use an eye-catching design as an icon.
- To keep the logo clutter-free and impactful, use no more than three colors and a simple, clear font.
- Consider and include different shapes for their symbolism.
- Design the logo according to its purpose. Logos for signage have different requirements than those used on clothing.
- Use colors with characteristics that suit your business values.
- Be bold and authoritative in your messaging.