Logistics Logo Ideas:
Hard to forget, this vibrant design uses a thick Rubik typeface that matches the descriptive iconography perfectly. The use of rich blue and white in the color scheme is soothing and calm but at the same time confident. A simple but highly effective box with wings icon ties everything together.
The dynamic 3D package icon of this logo is tempered with a calm and confident Noto Serif typeface. Red and blue colors work well in this logo by drawing the eye and making the design pop for maximum impact. The use of horizontal lines adds an element of speed and movement to the brand's image.
Clear, professional, and powerful . A stylish choice that combines a solid black background with the clear-cut appeal of a white Josefin Sans typeface. In this instance, the absense of an icon works for this logo because of the contrast of colors which draws attention directly to the business name.
This logo's light, playful color palette is highlighted by a geometric KoHo typeface which was designed to work well with on-screen text and large displays. The impactful symbolism of a blue freight box with a checkmark elicits confidence and is effective at telling people what this business does.
A great design that combines color, layout, symbolism, and font. The imagery of a moving truck is very effective at describing the business's services. The classically inspired proportions of the Cinzel Bold font complements the white and blue color scheme in conveying confidence and security.
This logo says a lot about your approach to business with its capitalized KoHo Bold font that is inspired by humanist and geometric elements. A two-toned icon of a caped box-carrying figure in different shades of blue has been incorporated to inspire confidence and maximize brand awareness.
The extra-large truck icon in this logo does a great job of letting potential customers know what this company does. A versatile Saira typeface works here because of its high-impact look which is complemented even more by the attention-grabbing color choice of red and black.
An orange, blue, and white color palette was chosen to communicate professionalism, energy, and warmth. The sharp-edged cargo box icon is attractive and informative, which, when combined with the elegant Josefin Sans typeface, hints at an established and forward-facing company.
Cinzel Bold font's classic yet contemporary proportions have been used here to communicate professionalism and certainty. An arrow icon conveys forward-motion and draws attention to the name. Turquoise and dark blue colors add feelings of confidence, efficiency, and trust to the design.
This logo's bold design uses a futuristic Kanit typeface to confidently state this business's presence. The green moving truck icon combines dynamism and geometric continuity to catch your eye and convey a sense of security, professionalism, as well as peace of mind.
How do you make a good logisitics logo?
- Start by doing some research into successful logistics companies and see what logos look like in the industry.
- Ask yourself, what symbolism they use and what colors they have in their logos.
- Next, use a logo generator to come up with ideas for different logo designs.
- Choose a few favorites and be sure to try out different fonts, symbols, colors, and typefaces until you're happy.
- Get feedback from your friends and family, and use their feedback to narrow down your search.
- Choose your final name from these.
What are some good tips for making a logistics logo?
- Find some inspiration to get you started with the logo design process.
- Use symbols that are relevant to the shipping, logistics, freight, and cargo industries.
- Use colors that will inspire confidence and certainty — Red, blue, green, black, white, and orange are good choices.
- A good logo is timeless, simple, easy to read, scalable, and aligned with your brand.
- Ask friends and family for their opinions and use their feedback.
- Make multiple logistics logos so that you don't have to start from scratch.
Where can I find a logistics logo in vector format?
With Zarla's premium subscription, you can design and download your logo in vector format for a once-off fee. Vector images are great for enlarged printing because they don't lose clarity or resolution when resized.