Graphic Design Logo Ideas:
Several components make up this image supporting the idea that graphic art is possible when disparate elements are combined in innovative ways. The globe suggests an international business but it also references creative ideas that are not confined, exemplified in the four blocks breaking away.
What a great way to showcase color by incorporating purple, pink, orange, and gray into your logo. The juxtaposition of the snowflake and the sun suggests versatility, a desirable skill for a graphic design business. The understated Biryani SemiBold font allows the icon to take center stage.
The image in the icon can be read in two ways: either as a small box in the center of three panels, or as cube with a hollow form in it which represents the visual acrobatics required when formulating graphic art. The use of the geometric Poppins Medium font complements the box shape of the icon.
The scribbled circles are a reference to freehand art which often forms the basis of graphic design. The tilted ladder ascending to the stars suggests no-holds-barred creativity and that the sky is the limit. The Grenze Black font is solid, contrasting with the whimsical icon.
The light bulb is synonymous with bright ideas, clarity of thought, invention, and intelligence, so it makes good sense to use it for a graphic logo. The tick and the star have positive connotations and symbolize fine workmanship. The mix of deep blue and turquoise is pleasing to the eye.
The icon, depicting a clay pot with a sun and paintbrushes on it, represents human endeavor, and this is linked to the paintbrushes. The sun is a life-giving force that inspires creativity. The chunky Montserrat ExtraBold font, used in urban typography, adds a modern touch to the logo design.
Questrial is a modern font with rounded lettering and its legibility makes it a good choice for ads and logos. The geometric precision and strength of a spider web is a marvel of nature and this image suggests that care and effort will go into creating your graphic designs.
The icon, comprised of four windows each containing different objects, hints at a variety of graphic design services for various industries. The Alice typeface, with its curved lettering, adds a quaint element, making it a bold choice for headlines and logos.
A geometrical presentation of a flower encased in a curved frame is fitting for a graphic logo because it suggests creativity within a structured framework. Turquoise represents tranquility and hope. The turquoise flower creates a pleasant contrast with the black Crimson Text SemiBold font.
The image in this logo is interesting because it is inscrutable. It contains letters of the alphabet — the "i" and the "H" — and it resembles human figures with the red circles representing their heads. The typeface is Oswald and the modern, upright letters are a good choice for the quirky icon.
What are some good ideas for a graphic design logo?
What are some tips to bear in mind when creating a graphic design logo?
- Your graphic design logo should be innovative and stand out from those of your competitors.
- A great graphic design logo will represent your business in a memorable way.
- Find inspiration by looking at other graphic design logos.
- When you choose a logo, pay attention to color and typography, making sure that they are complementary.
What are some of the latest graphic design logo trends?
- Using shiny or metallic material to convey sophistication.
- Using typography in bolder and more dramatic ways. Heavy fonts are very popular and used increasingly in logos.
- Semi-transparency is trending with words overlapping each other or overlapping the icon.
What are some creative and memorable graphic design logo ideas?
- A lightbulb presented in many colors, suggesting that your company has plenty of ideas.
- Multicolored pens and pencils to suggest that you are versatile.
- A set of monochromatic blocks that morph into a stream of colors.